Situated in the heart of Bude, 39 Valley Road is a beautiful period house built in the late 1920s.
It offers spacious accommodation in Bude for up to eleven guests. It is fantastically appointed throughout and also retains many original Art Deco features.
No. 39 is a wonderful house that suits the larger family or group. It is close to the beaches of Bude and the coastal path, whilst being in easy access of the town and it’s shops and restaurants.
Bude is a large seaside resort with an excellent beach called Summerleaze. There's also a tidal swimming pool. There are many independent shops and cafe's in Bude. There’s a pleasant walk along side the Bude Canal and for the more adventurous, you can join the Coastal path heading to nearby towns of Crackington Haven and Boscastle - and beyond!
- Six bedroom house sleeps up to 11
- 15 minute walk to Summerleaze beach
- Close to Town Centre
- Broadband access
- 42" TV with full Sky package
- Free use of Beach-Hut at Summerleaze beach
- Dogs allowed (with prior agreement)
- 2 x 1 bed flats accommodating 2 people in each